The Mid-City Neighborhood Organization is in need of volunteers to staff our booth Saturday & Sunday. Join us for great Music, Food, and Fun on the Bayou at Orleans Ave. What does it mean to volunteer at the booth?
1. You get to sit in the SHADE, a rare occurrence out there on the bayou
2. You get to meet your neighbors and talk about how awesome Mid-City is!
3. You get to sell MCNO gear to outfit the whole festival with Mid-City Merchandise
4. You participate in a tag team to go get food and beverages, or hold down the fort while other people get food and beverages.
5. You get to bask in the glory that IS MID-CITY (did I mention it is in the SHADE?)
The Mid-City Neighborhood Organization is in need of volunteers to staff our booth Saturday & Sunday.
Open Volunteer Slots Saturday & Sunday include:
10-12 (includes setup)
6:00-8:00 (includes breakdown)
If you can help out, please fill out the form Bayou Boogaloo Sign Up Sheet – May 19-20: (If you have trouble opening the spreadsheet, please email your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please check only those times you are COMMITTED to working. You can always drop by and lend a hand at the other times. If you are feeling non-committal, just stop by for a spell. We’ll be there from 10am–8pm, Saturday and Sunday (we will not have the booth open Friday evening).
Thanks for your support of Mid-City and see you at the Boogaloo!
See you there!