NOLA Aikido Fall Open House
Sunday, March 3rd, 2013
Explore A Martial Art of Peace for Every Body
1:30 to 3:00 p.m.
(Aikido Demonstration 1:30 to 2:00 p.m.)
We at NOLA Aikido would like to welcome you to an Open House in our beautiful location in Mid-City which promises to be a fun afternoon outing for the whole family!
- See a demonstration (1:30 to 2:00 p.m.) by chief instructor Brian Levy, third-degree blackbelt, as well as our other teachers and current students who will show the beauty, grace, and martial eﬀectiveness of Aikido.
- Hear about the physical and mental benefits of a truly meditative and healing martial art.
- For those who wish, try a short sample class.
- Participate in a Q and A session with current students and teachers.
- Enjoy some healthy and delicious refreshments.
We look forward to sharing with you what we have to offer you to help you meet your personal fitness and well-being goals!