Join us for a Mid-City Town Hall on Monday, May 8th from 5:30-8pm.
5:30-6:30pm | Tabling/outreach for various programs/organizations
6:30-8pm | General Meeting with guest speakers
Warren Easton Charter High School, 3019 Canal St.
The event will be open to the public starting at 5:30pm, with a tabling session for non-profits/government organizations to answer specific questions and provide updates to the public.
- NOLA Ready
- LA Department of of Insurance
- Roadwork NOLA
- New Orleans Office of Code Enforcement
- NOLA Health Department
- Mid-City Rotary Club
- Friends of Lafitte Greenway
- Greenhouse Workspace
- Mid-City Security District
- Mid-City BioDistrict
The general meeting begins at 6:30pm and features guest speakers from the Mayor’s Office of Neighborhood Engagement and New Orleans City Councilmembers.
1. NOLA Health Department
2. NOLA Ready – hurricane preparedness
3. LA Department of Insurance Office of Consumer Advocacy – the current insurance market and hurricane season
4. Roadwork NOLA – road construction in Mid-City