MCNO has received a grant from the Mid-City Security District in the amount of $9,500 for an anti-crime camera program. The intent of the program is to increase the inventory of residential anti-crime cameras throughout the Mid-City Neighborhood boundaries.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Applicants must be residents of the Mid-City Neighborhood who will install a crime camera on their primary home on or after January 1, 2015.
- Cameras must be registered with NOPD’s SafeCams program;
- Cameras must be available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year;
- Cameras must have infrared night vision and be able to capture images after dark;
- Recording feature must have storage capability for a minimum 7 day history;
- Owners must sign and comply with MCSD Participation Agreement available on the MCNO website.
If you are interested in participating in the program, please send an email with your name, address, telephone and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.← Blog