MCNO’s July General Membership Meeting will be held Monday, July 11, beginning at 6:30 p.m. Join us for a full agenda of legislative updates from Rep. Royce Duplessis, information on New Orleans Code Enforcement’s “Safe Pools Initiative,” and a briefing on SOUL’s new programs.
We look forward to seeing everyone this coming Monday!
July 11 @ 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Warren Easton High School 3019 Canal St.
- Announcements: (6:30PM)
- Love the Boot Neighborhood Cleanup, July 23, 9-11am. Meet at the playground at the intersection of the 2800 block of Banks St. and 400 block of S. White St.
- No August meeting
- Legislative Updates – Rep. Royce Duplessis
- Mid-City Security District Updates
- New Orleans Code Enforcement – Safe Pools Initiative
- Rachel Conway, Save Our Urban Landscape (SOUL) – updates on new location, opt-out program, volunteer opportunities
- Ron Camarota, Office of Consumer Advocacy, Department of Insurance – Hurricane Awareness
Next MCNO Community Meeting – Monday, September 12
Suggestions or feedback for speakers or topics welcome
Mid-City Security District Commissioner meeting
Visit MidCitySecurityDistrict.org for information on the next meeting← Blog