Porch Tour top porches
1) #26 3438 Cleveland Ave The House Of Cleve, with 49 votes
2) #2 200 N. Anthony St Disco Zombie 2020 with , 32 votes
3) #15 239 S. Pierce St Cadaver Castle with 31 vote
Thank you to all porch hosts for participating and everyone who participated for enjoying the tour with safety in mind of these challenging times.
Born out of the uncertainty of its time, the Mid City Porch Tour was established during Katrina recovery in order to rally community spirit and embolden civic pride. Neighbors banded together and opened their homes to welcome fellow neighbors and highlight the good things Mid City has to offer. It was so successful and engendered so much good will that MCNO continued the tradition to this day.
This year we face the uncertainty of Covid-19, but the Porch Tour will soldier on. MCNO is coordinating a Mid City Halloween House Tour to showcase the best, brightest, and/or spookiest decorated homes in our neighborhood!
Porches that receive the most amount of votes receive
- First Place $100 Ralph’s on the Park, $100 Mopho & $50 Twelve Mile Limit & 2 VIP tickets to The Mortuary (open through Friday November 13th)
- Second Place $100 Clesi’s Seafood, $100 Brown Butter Restaurant
- Third Place $50 Frey Smoked Meats, $50 Second Line Brewing
Huge thanks to Creative Roam for their fantastic design services