- This event has passed.
Mid-City Neighborhood Organization October 11, 2021 General Meeting
October 11 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- MCNO will have several open board positions open in 2022
- Mid City Security District in need of board members
- MCNO Meeting with Mayoral Candidates 10/25 6:30 PM Location TBD
- CM. Joe Giarrusso, Dist A Office: (504) 658-1010 Joseph.Giarrusso@nola.gov (10 min)
- Legislative update
- Chic Fil A
Alliance for Affordable Energy New Orleans – Sophie Zaken (10 Min)
Committee for Better New Orleans – City Budget – Nellie Katzen (10 Min)
Office of Neighborhood Engagement – Henry Walther & Talva Burnet (10Min)
Next MCNO Community Meeting – Monday, February 10
Suggestions or feedback for speakers or topics welcome
NPP Conditional Use Application
NPP Virtual Meeting October 22, 2021 at Noon- A neighborhood meeting for the expansion of Warren Easton Charter High School into the vacant building at 3026 Canal Street, directly across the street from the main campus, as well as the properties behind at 118 & 120 S. Salcedo, 117 S. Gayoso, and 3023 Cleveland Streets.
*Due to COVID-19, no in-person Neighborhood Participation Program meeting is able to take place at this time. Instead, per City of New Orleans protocol, we have provided direct contact information below and will hold a virtual meeting by Zoom at the time below.
Zoom meeting October 22, 2021 at Noon Meeting ID: 921454 8895 Passcode: 7777 OR Call in Number: (929)205-6099
* We previously did an NPP for the parking variance. This is for a conditional use or rezone to allow the non-Canal fronting lots to have aspects other than parking (planned: outdoor dining, bus loading, dumpster location), Please reach out if you have any questions or comments.
Miles L. Granderson, Esq. 504.453.2554 | email@example.com
Mid-City Security District Commissioner meeting
Visit MidCitySecurityDistrict.org for information on the next meeting.